Insights into Art Therapy and Self
As certified art therapists, we often see many companies and people being misled into thinking that art therapy is a therapeutic art and craft lesson. Hence, this interactive session has been designed to educate the difference between art therapy and therapeutic art activities. Join us as we take you on a journey of self-discovery through an introduction to art therapy and how it can benefit you or the people you care about. There will be hands-on activities, self-care tips and exercises, evidence-based information, and case-sharing.
Art therapy is a mental health service that helps enhance and strengthen one's mental health and well-being. Art therapy is especially useful and beneficial for anyone who might have:
· difficulties verbalising or expressing themselves;
· experienced shame, grief or trauma;
· trouble regulating emotions;
· challenges breaking a habit or addiction;
· relationship, confidence or esteem issues;
· anger management, anxiety or depression
Led by certified art therapists from Solace Art Psychotherapy, this session includes:
· Introduction to Art Therapy
· The Science Behind how Art Therapy Works
· Understanding Self through Art Therapy
· Misconceptions about Art Therapy
This programme is intended for youths aged 15 and above.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
15 - 25
26 - 35
HYC Mailing List
If you would like to join our mailing list, click "yes". If not, leave blank.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 慈济新加坡分会.