Undergraduate House of Representatives
My name is Tolga Ustuner (he/him/his), and I serve as the Speaker of the House for the Undergraduate House of Representatives! I am ecstatic that you have taken your first step in wanting to serve your fellow classmates as a Representative for the 2020-2021 school year! The path ahead of you will both be full of fun and valuable productive work! For me, SGA has been a truly amazing experience. It not only broadens your understanding of Georgia Tech as a whole, but also ensures that the needs of students are met.
Before you apply; however, you should understand the responsibilities of Undergraduate House of Representatives Reps; stated below:
- ALWAYS meets on Tuesdays from 7:30 (19:30) in Flag 117 or online - until the end of business. (which could mean late nights)
- Required to hold ONE OFFICE HOUR every 2 weeks (either online or in-person on campus somewhere, depending on what you feel more comfortable with)
- Required to CORRESPOND to CONSTITUENTS (students who you represent) at LEAST Monthly. (Newsletter, updates, etc.)
- Required to go to at LEAST ONE ENGAGEMENT EVENT per semester (which is an event by an organization that gets funding from SGA)
- Required to be on at LEAST ONE SGA COMMITTEE (you may join one after becoming a Rep!)
- Required to wear BUSINESS CASUAL at a minimum to weekly UHR Meetings
After this application, you will be asked to interview with 3 House Leadership members: The Speaker of the House, the Secretary, and the Treasurer. After deliberation and such, we will select those representatives for each seat.
Do you agree to the responsibilities listed above?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service