Columbia Club of Norcal General Board Member Application
This application is for a general board member position for the Columbia Alumni Club of Norcal This is an ongoing application for the club. This is a volunteer position.
* Support board members and relevant program Directors on event logistics
* Support board members and relevant program Directors with speaker & venue sourcing, event ideas and planning
* Must support at least 2 events a quarter with day-of logistics
* Must attend monthly board meeting
* Should be able to commit 1 hour a week, except when there is an event (events usually last 3-4 hours including se-tup/clean-up
* Fill out application
* Member of board executive committee will reach out to set-up phone screen
* If selected as a candidate, you must attend a future board meeting (board meetings occur monthly)
* After board meeting, board votes to select one candidate for the position
What is your name?
Would you be able to commit to the requirements of the job description?
What is your interest in this position?
What is one example of an event you've been able to lead or help support?
Be as detailed as you like. Prior experience with event planning and logistics is not required.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service