Advisory Council Survey
Thank you in advance for your time! Cascadia Prepared is appreciative of our advisory council members, board members, and volunteers.
Note: Advisory Council membership has 2 year terms, with the limitation to serve 2 consecutive terms.
Advisory Council Responsibilities:
1. We request that advisory council members give brief biannual updates of what is happening in your field in relation to earthquake preparedness. This update may answer questions like:
-Who are preparedness leaders in your field?
-What projects are underway?
-What shortfalls exist in your field?
2. Advisory council members should be available via email or phone call to give advice or answer questions that relate to earthquake preparedness in your field
3. Advisory council members may be asked to write a brief blog post for our website
4. Permission to publish your name on our website as an advisory council member
In return, we promise you:
1. Complimentary CPREP membership during your term
2. Ample appreciation for your time, input, and expertise
3. A commitment to not to abuse your generosity
4. Opportunity to network with other professional CPREP advisory council members
For our public advisory council member list:
Please share what you would like published on our website. Affiliations may include board service, networking groups, or committees you have served on.
Title and Employer
Titles and Affiliations
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of cprep.org.