• Student must be an Ohio resident at time of application and must maintain Ohio residency while enrolled.
• At the end of the 2017-2018 academic year, student must be recommended for advancement to the ninth/tenth grade by their present school.
Student Application Guidelines:
• Applications MUST be completed in their entirety in order to be considered for admission to the Academy. Once you start the application form you must complete, there is no save feature. We recommend you review the application, type your essay responses in a word document and then copy and past them into the application form when you are ready to submit.
• Aside from the requirements listed above, an accurate and fully completed application is the only criteria for admission, subject to the need for a selection lottery (see below). The information gathered by the application will not be used to determine acceptance to the Bio-Med Science Academy, rather it is used to process necessary enrollment paperwork and to learn about the applicant prior to the start of the academic year.
• Incomplete applications may not be considered. An email notiﬁcation will be sent upon receipt of the application.This notiﬁcation will indicate if the application was complete.
• The completeness of an application will be determined on a case-by-case basis and is determined at the sole discretion of the chief administrative ofﬁcer of the Academy.
Wait List Applications close October 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. Applications can be submitted via Google Form Students will be pulled from the wait list in the order their application is received.
• Email email@example.com
• Call 330.325.6186