Academic Solutions - Parent Agreement
This agreement must be filled out by the first scheduled session. Payment is expected following the initial session.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Student Phone Number
Parent Phone Number
What type of tutoring are you needing?
ISEE - Middle School
ISEE - High School
ACT and SAT
Subject Specific (Calculus, APUSH, STAAR, etc...)
$90 an hour for by-the-session
$85 an hour/$340 a month for students who commit to one 1-hour session a week
$80 an hour/$640 a month for students who commit to one 2-hour or two 1-hour sessions a week
$75 fee for Practice Tests (ISEE, PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc.)
$50 an hour (Study Hall with supervision/assistance)
$65 fee for a “No Show” session. (No communication from the student or the parent to cancel the session and no make-up scheduled).
$30 fee for “Late Cancellation”. (Communication to cancel session NOT provided within 3 hours).
1. Tuition will be processed no later then the 20th of the month. If your student starts mid-month, tuition credits will carry over and be applied to the next month's scheduled sessions. Tuition, after the initial payment, will be processed based on the number of the sessions booked for the calendar month. Any credits generated during that month (missed appointments due to sickness, travel, scheduling issues, etc..) will be applied to the following month.
2. Services are contracted on a month-to-month basis; please give at least 1 week notice when services are no longer required beyond an Exam date. Failure to provide sufficient notification will result in a forfeit of any credits accrued and could result in tuition being processed.
3. Scheduling will be based on the Testing date discussed during the initial consultation. For example, if we discuss the April 13th ACT only, then your student will not be on our schedules come April 14th unless you or your student notifies the tutor or the office that you wish to continue. Returning students will, however, be given priority scheduling should they need additional sessions once scores are released. For students looking at taking multiple Tests, the appointment will remain scheduled until the final Test date.
4. Cancellations require a minimum of three (3) hour notice via telephone (972-758-1909) or email
. Less than three (3) hour notice will result in a no show fee (regular tuition rate).
5. A make-up session will be offered if the tutor had sufficient notice of the cancellation. Any credits remaining from unused makeup sessions will become void after 3 months past the original session date.
6. No make-up sessions or credits will be applied to a student’s account for forgotten or missed appointments without prior notice.
7. Please communicate regularly with your child’s tutor to inform him/her of comments or concerns you may have regarding your student’s progress and improvement or if there have been any school-related changes that may impact their success.
8. Test prep materials (ISEE, SAT, ACT, GRE, GED) will be purchased by Academic Solutions for the purposes of practice and homework. The materials and books will remain here while copies are made from the book(s) for the students to take home in their binders.
Tuition will be paid online by debit/credit card via the registration page. (Found online at
Tuition will be paid by check (monthly tuition to be paid at the first visit of the month)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service