MSJ Conference 2020 Call for Proposals
Prior to submitting your proposal, please review the section titled "Guidelines & Suggestions for Proposals" carefully.
Submissions are due by January 21st. For questions related to content of proposals, please contact
Conference Theme: "Imagining Liberation... Honoring Our Humanity"
Guidelines & Suggestions for Proposals:
Breakout sessions should offer attendees an education and opportunity to imagine liberation and honor their humanity.
Sessions should also relate to the mission of Montessori for Social Justice to
* Dismantle systems of oppression
* Amplify voices of the Global Majority
* Cultivate Partnership to liberate the human potential
Formats that will be considered: Workshops, presentations, panel discussions, forum, affinity group work, facilitated open-sessions
LENGTH: 90 minutes
SUGGESTIONS FOR CONTENT OF PROPOSAL:
Submissions of varying content that support MSJ's overall mission are ideal. Some examples would be topics related to:
* Curriculum development that is informed by the mission of MSJ and liberation.
* Implementation of idea into practice (material making, lessons, story telling, general practical application)
* Educating attendees about and amplifying the experience of LGBTQIA+, disabilities, indigenous people and individuals navigating various intersections
* Engagement work with white children understanding white immunity
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Midtown Montessori School.
Terms of Service