St Clair Shores Nautical Mile Survey for Residents
The City of St. Clair Shores is currently working with an urban design team to help implement quality design enhancements and exciting event and activation programming along the Nautical Mile. We are interested in learning more about what can help to make the Nautical Mile an attractive and successful place in St. Clair Shores year-round. The following survey will help us get a better understanding of your current needs and preferences.
1. How old are you?
75 and older
Prefer not to disclose
2. How long have you been a resident of St. Clair Shores?
Less than a year
3. Do you own or rent your home?
4. Are you currently employed? If no, please skip to question 7.
5. If you answered yes to question 4, where do you work?
Within St. Clair Shores
Within Macomb County
6. If you answered yes to question 4, how many minutes is your typical commute to work?
More than 60 minutes
I do not communte to work
7. Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the current events and activities taking place in and around the Nautical Mile?
8. How do you hear about the events or activities taking place in the Nautical Mile? Please select all that apply.
Word of mouth
9. Which event(s) have you attended in the past? Please select all that apply.
St. Clair Shores Farmers Market
Food Truck Rally
10. Where do you typically spend time/money on leisure days/nights? Please select all that apply.
Activities (e.g., boating, outdoor recreation, indoor recreation, etc.)
Shopping for goods and services
Events/Attractions (e.g., concerts, movies, sporting events, etc.)
I do not spend money of leisure days/nights
11. Where, other than St. Clair Shores, do you go for restaurants (e.g., Royal Oak, Detroit, Roseville)?
12. Where, other than St. Clair Shores, do you go for shopping (retail)?
13. Where, other than St. Clair Shores, do you go for leisure activities (e.g., events, outdoor activities, indoor activities, etc.)
14. What improvements to the Nautical Mile are more important to you? Please select all that apply.
Additional parking facilities
Increased wayfinding and signage
Additional year-round events of activities
Additional retail/food & beverage establishments
15. What types of experiences (e.g., retailers/restaurants, special events or temporary activities) would you like to see within the Nautical Mile?
16. Please provide us with any additional comments or feedback to help improve the overall Nautical Mile experience in St. Clair Shores.
17. If you are interested in being contacted for further follow-up, please leave your name and preferred contact information:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service