Self-Assessment for Module 04- Motivating Talent
This self-assessment can help you to check your knowledge and understanding of the contents of Module 04 of the Talent 4.0 Training Programme.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. When we refer to someone as being motivated, we mean that the person:
trying hard to accomplish a certain task
have a terribly pessimistic view on their chances of success
2. What motivates employees today mostly?
Only good money
Recognition, Career growth and Fun
Smartphone or Tablet PC for free
More leisure time
3. Who was Abraham Maslow?
Chess player from Russia
Politician from US
4. What can be a Indicator for unmotivated employees ?
High number of overtime
Maximal personal engagement
Unwillingness to take responsibility
5. How can you measure employee motivation?
ask a colleague
Motivation Measuring Instrument (MMI)
6. What means 360-degree feedback?
feedback over 360 days/year
summary of 360 different feedbacks
360-degree feedback is so named because it solicits feedback regarding an employee's behavior from a variety of points of view
7. Positive Company culture includes…
Emphasis on employee wellness
Annual Christmas party
Only permanent employment contracts
Free admission to cultural events
8. How can you motivate/reward your employees?
Dress code for all
Only temporary employment contracts
Encourage teamwork and share positive outcomes
9. A performance appraisal is a process in which a rater or raters evaluate the performance of an employee. More specifically, during a performance appraisal period, rater(s) observe, interact with, and evaluate a person’s performance.
10. Employee motivation is a critical aspect at the workplace which leads to the performance of the department and even the company. Improve employees motivation needs to be a regular routine.
This form was created inside of WIFI Steiermark.