KeyShot World 2020 Presenter Submission
Thank you for your interest in speaking at KeyShot World 2020! Please fill out the short set of questions below to tell us more about your presentation.
Here are a few things to consider when developing your presentation:
- KeyShot World is a user conference. Most attendees are KeyShot users or manage a team of KeyShot users, therefore, the presentation should be educational for KeyShot users.
Suggested presentation topics:
- KeyShot Tips and Tricks - Present a solution that you developed to achieve a certain effect, material, image.
- Product Dev Workflow - Show off a workflow solution that has worked well for you.
- Company Case Study - Details on how KeyShot helped save money or improved the process
- Unique Use of KeyShot - Art Installation, Entertainment, Technical Documentation, Kiosk Configurator, etc.
- Presentations length: 30 minutes
- Powerpoint or Keynote accepted
- High-res visuals (2k and up) recommended
- Live use of KeyShot and other software encouraged
Your Name / Position
How long have you been using KeyShot?
What is your presentation category?
Tips and Tricks
Unique use of KeyShot
What type of presentation is it?
Powerpoint / Keynote
Live KeyShot demonstration
Your Presentation Topic?
Your Presentation Title?
Please provide the title of your presentation. A working title is acceptable.
Your Presentation Description?
Please provide an abstract or short paragraph describing your presentation.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service