Parade Entry Application Instructions
1. Each organization participating in the Parade must submit a separate Parade Entry Application; one (1) organization or group per Application. If you wish to participate as a ‘group’ or ‘coalition’ each Organization must complete an Application and may request to be staged together in the Parade lineup. Reasonable requests to participate in the Parade together as a group will be accommodated. (e.g. The Montgomery County Independent Party joined by The Woodlands Independent Voters, The Texas Coalition of Independents, and The Young Independents – must each submit an Entry Application but will be grouped together upon request.)
2. Parade Entry Applications are limited to five (5) vehicles and twenty-five (25) walkers per Application. If your Organization’s Entry exceeds this limit, you must complete an additional Application(s) describing the additional Participants and Vehicles and submit an additional Entry Fee(s). Entries from the same Organization will be placed together in the Parade lineup unless otherwise requested.
3. Parade Entry Applications must provide exact descriptions of Participants and Vehicles. Applicants must update their Entry Application in the event there are changes to any of the information provided. There is no additional fee for updating your application. If the information provided in your Application does not match the Entry presented at Parade Check-in, you will not be permitted to enter the Parade. Under “Other Transport” please include horses, bicycles, wheelchairs, scooters, wagons, skateboards, rollerbladers, and similar participants.
4. Parade Announcer descriptions are strictly limited to 50 words. Entry descriptions which exceed the limit may be rejected, returned for modification, or modified by the Committee at it’s sole discretion.
5. Parade Entries must bring their “Approved” Parade Entry Application Packet to Check In on the morning of the Parade in order to be admitted.