2019 Charter Agreement for Master Gardener Associations by AGENT
Due January 31, 2019
I, the County Extension Agent for the county listed below, agree to the content in the Chartering Guidelines for County Master Gardener Associations by the Texas Master Gardener Program and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service. I certify that these documents are completed as required and filed in the County Extension office.
• List of Association membership and contact information
• Name of the County Extension Agent who will serve as advisor to the Association
• List of Elected Officers, Group Name, and Year Group Began
• Copy of By-laws, Articles of Incorporation, 501 (C)(3) documentation, EIN, and TDA nursery/floral certificate documentation
• Copy of IRS form 990 or 990-N, filed annually
• Current financial statement and budget for the coming year
• Annual Financial Review or Audit Report
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Texas A&M University.
Terms of Service