Mount Airy Commons is designed to create an affordable retail collective that supports small local businesses and artists, while providing unique quality products to the community and surrounding areas.
How it works:
• You rent a space as either a food, gift, or clothing vendor
• You bring in your products and fixtures
• We can help you merchandise attractively
• We sell your items out of a central checkout station
• You never need to staff your space unless you’re hosting a special event
• We log and report your sales to you
• We collect and remit sales tax on your behalf
• You receive a check twice a month with your sales
It’s that easy!
Pricing per month:
Food vendors: $100 per 30” hutch
Gift/Home Goods vendors: $150 per 4' linear space (up to 6' tall) or $250 per 8’ linear space (up to 6' tall)
Clothing vendors: $500 per 4 racks (may be subject to change)
Don’t see your type of business? Please inquire about rates; we may be able to accommodate you!
Businesses and their products are accepted on a juried basis. If you'd like to be considered, please fill out the following form.
Business Owner(s) First/Last Name
Phone (please indicate cell or landline)
My business is
Please list your social media sites and/or website.
Description of business and types of products:
Why do you want to join Mount Airy Commons?
Any other questions?
Please provide a link(s) to photos of your product.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service