Be and Ally, Stand up for Peace (Bullying Prevention) WORKSHOP
WHO: PK-12 Teachers and other Health Educators (social workers, nurses, physical education instructors, classified and certificated educators)
WHAT: Bullying Prevention Workshop
WHEN: Wednesday, November 7th OR Thursday, November 8th, 2018, 4:00 - 6:00PM
WHERE: Wednesday (11/7), School Health Programs, 1515 Quintara St. @ 24th Ave., SF, CA 94116, OR Thursday (11/8), Carver Elementary School, 1360 Oakdale Ave., SF, CA 94124
WHY: Learn about and receive bullying prevention resources to:
- review the latest data on bullying.
- help students and families recognize what bullying is (and is not).
- support students with strategies to report and refuse bullying.
- teach students to be positive bystanders.
- practice using other bullying prevention adopted curricula (Second Step, Healthsmart)
* Participants will receive a $60 stipend or $92 in LWEA hours (formerly QTEA) with agreement from their site administrators
Register online by November 2nd, 2018
EMPLOYEE ID NUMBER:
School Social Worker
Which session would you like to attend?
Wednesday Nov. 7th, 2018, @ School Health Programs, 1515 Quintara St. 4:00-6:00 pm
Thursday Nov. 8th, 2018, @ Carver ES, 1360 Oakdale Ave., 4:00-6:00 pm
SFUSD EMAIL ADDRESS:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Francisco Unified School District.