Welcome to the online application for the Pitt Black MBA Network (PBAN) open Officer & Board of Directors positions for the term 2019-2020. Before completing the application, you are advised to first read the PBAN ByLaws and to discuss any eligibility concerns and/or PBAN goals with a current PBAN member.
Use this link to view the ByLaws: https://drive.google.com/a/pban2010.org/file/d/0B1AAyY3OIdbYbWNLYUJUa3hOR0E/view?usp=drivesdk Please note: Current Katz students are welcome to seek board membership post-graduation.
General Nominations and Elections Timeline:
1. Self-nomination application open until 08:00am on November 21, 2018
2. Candidate interviews complete by November 27, 2018
3. Slate confirmed by November 28, 2018
4. Online election for PBAN membership, November 30-December 15, 2018
5. Election results communicated via email, Katz, Pitt, and PBAN publications & LinkedIn
6. Officers & Board Members ceremonial installation at the 1st General Body Meeting of 2019