2019 Instrument Loan Agreement Form
Please note the conditions below and understand you take full responsibility of the instruments and any damages that may occur.
Parent/Caregiver contact number:
Instrument to be loaned:
Access to an instrument is subject to the following conditions:
1. Parents/Caregivers will be responsible for the maintenance and safe keeping of any instrument loaned by their child. Therefore, parents/caregivers will be solely responsible for the cost of the repair or replacement of any damaged or lost instrument. Please check with your own insurers as these risks may be able to be minimised through your existing Home Contents Insurance.
2. The instrument is returnable on demand at any time for inspection, repair, and adjustment or for any other reason.
3. The instrument is to be used by the student to whom it is loaned and by no other person.
4. Every care and attention must be given to the instrument during the period of the loan. In the event of loss of damage, the matter must be reported to the College immediately.
5. All instruments under this agreement remain the property of Glasshouse Christian College and must be returned to the College when a student leaves the Instrumental Music Program.
We agree to the conditions of loan as outlined above and enrol our child to participate in the Instrumental Music Program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Glasshouse Christian College.
Terms of Service