2020 Vendor Application - Sunnyvale Farmers Market
The Sunnyvale Farmers Market is open on Saturdays, June 27 - October 24, 2020 from 11am to 2:00pm.
The market is primarily accepting Non-profit booths for the 2020 season.
Our Mission: The Sunnyvale Farmers Market aspires to be an affordable fresh food resource for residents of the greater Sunnyvale neighborhood. Our goals for the market include:
1) Improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in South Salt Lake City
2) Provide educational opportunities for producers to test and refine their product and marketing skills
3) Enhance the quality of life in the greater Salt Lake City area by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction
4) Give growers and producers of Utah agricultural products alternative marketing opportunities
5) Create a place to purchase fresh foods using EBT and other low-income-indicator benefits
6) Provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality locally grown or prepared food products
Learn more about the market at
Please briefly describe your organizations mission.
Which date(s) would you like to attend the market?
I would like to attend all the 2020 market days
Have you participated in other farmers markets? If so, when and where?
Please include any additional information you would like the market manager to know.
If accepted as a vendor, I AGREE to abide by the Policies and Guidelines of Sunnyvale Farmers Market (see above), TO OBTAIN LIABILITY INSURANCE and any and all necessary PERMITS and LICENSES.
I request permission to vend at the Sunnyvale Farmers Market. I have read and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations as outlined in the SFM Policies (see above), as well as all laws, codes and regulations, to cooperate with market management and honestly pay required stall fees. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless this market and its directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all liability, claims and demands, losses, damages, levies and causes of action or suits of any nature whatsoever, arising out of, or related to, my activities at this market.
I have read and agree to the statement above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service