2019 Sweet Potato Challenge Registration
1. Only Gateway Greening network school and youth gardens can compete. Registration is due May 15.
2. Sweet Potato slips will be available the end of May. The exact date is dependent on growing conditions. Pickup times and locations will be emailed to you in early May.
3. Plant your sweet potatoes and maintain over the summer.
4. Harvest your sweet potatoes in mid-October and document the harvest!
6. Complete Sweet Potato Challenge Results form by December 2nd.
Primary Contact Person
Primary Contact Email
Secondary Email or Phone Number
Estimated Number of Students Participating
Do you need free sweet potato slips?
You can receive up to 15 free slips which is enough for a 4'x12' bed
Amount of additional sweet potato slips you would like to purchase when you pick up your slips.
Additional slips can be purchased for $0.50/slip.
Anticipated Pickup Location
If you are getting FREE sweet potato slips through Gateway Greening. Please indicate what location/day would be most convenient for you. The pickup date is dependent on growing conditions and will be announced in May via email.
GG Demonstration Garden, Saturdays, 9AM - 12PM, 3841 Bell Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63108
GG Office, 8:30AM - 5PM (Monday - Friday Only), 2211 Washington Ave St. Louis, MO, 63103
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gateway Greening.
Terms of Service