1. We reserve the rights to decide what artists and songs to cooperate with.
2. Order confirmation will be sent by email when booking is done. Invoice will be sent from company Ylva och Linda Handelsbolag when order confirmation is confirmed.
3. We only offer Ylva & Linda songs in original key and original production. We do not offer releases of cover songs on Spotify due to owner rights.
4. The song will be published by us on Spotify and and on our Youtube channel. The artist can also publish a separate Youtube video on their channel.
5. We need the vocal files in high quality, preferrably in WAV, MONO, 24 bit, 44.1 khz to be able to deliver a good result.
6. The cost for the song release will only cover our job with editing, mixing, artwork, release.
7. After vocal tracks and photo is received and we have a
production ready we will agree on a publishing date. Publishing on
Spotify will take 2-4 weeks after final mix and cover.
Limited offers according to our time schedule.
8. We do not accept other releases of the same song with the artist without extra cost and agreement.
9. We keep the full rights to our songs and will not offer any royalties or sales to the artist for the release.
10. If the artist decides to not release the song after implemented editing, mix and artwork we will add and extra cost of EUR 50 to the original price.
11. We do not sell songs or rights exclusively and we do not act as a label signing artists.
12. It is free to use the instrumental version for private use for performances in public/private, but the orginal may not be published.
13. When the song is released it is important that the composers are always credited and tagged when promoted on social media and other media