The Latinx Student Cultural Center (LSCC) accepts requests to use the space for a meeting, program, event, or class, from Northeastern students, faculty and staff.
The form must be submitted at least 10 business days prior
to your planned use.
The LSCC will send you an email within 2 business days of submission, with a decision on your request.
The LSCC is accessible to people with physical limitations and wheel chairs.
1. The space capacity for the Multi-purpose room is 20 people.
2. The space capacity for the Studio is 8 people.
3. Maximum time per request is 2 hours.
4. LSCC hours vary depending on time of year.
5. You are required to clean up after use, including removing your trash, and disinfecting the area.
6. Face mask preferred inside the LSCC.
For questions about the scheduling process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org