Workshop Proposals Due: April 17, 2017
The Illinois Association for Behavioral Health, a statewide organization representing addiction and mental health agencies, affiliates and professionals is now accepting applications for workshop sessions for our 2017 Annual Conference.
This year’s conference will highlight the many changes and opportunities coming in behavioral healthcare. Scheduled for September 7 – 8, 2017 with pre-conference workshops on September 6, at the Chicago Marriott Naperville, the IABH conference offers workshops and plenary sessions that will provide an interactive learning environment for addiction and mental health clinicians, prevention specialists, middle-level and executive level managers, and others interested in the state and national issues facing our field today. We invite you to participate in this exciting event by presenting a workshop on one of the following domains:
• Health Information Technology or Electronic Health Record Management
• Medication-Assisted Treatment
• Working with Managed Care
• Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
• Integration of Addiction & Mental Health Services with Primary Healthcare
• Transitional Aged Youth
• Children and Adolescent Mental Health and/or Addiction Services
• Addiction Prevention, Intervention, Treatment, or Recovery/Extended Care
• Behavioral Health & Criminal Justice, Child Welfare, or Domestic Violence
• Organizational and Human Resources Development
• Current Research on Addictions and/or Mental Health
• Administrative Simplification
• Diversifying Funding Streams
• Financing and Billing
• Best Practices for Revenue Cash Management
• Marketing and Communications
• Product Development and Business Processes
• Managed Medicaid Audits
• Opioid Abuse Prevention or Treatment
• Focusing on Quality and Consumer Choice
• Impact of ACA ‘Repeal & Replace'
• Opportunities for one-on-one consulting with experts
Interested workshop presenters must submit the online Call for Presenters Form for review by the Conference Committee. The deadline for workshop submissions is April 17, 2017.
One presenter per workshop will receive complimentary conference registration on the day of their presentation. Additional requests should be forwarded to Pel Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form you are making a commitment that, upon acceptance, you or a substitute will present this workshop at the IABH conference. Conference Committee will review all proposals and you will be notified by May 31 if your proposal is accepted.
Questions about the IABH Conference may be directed to Pel Thomas at 217.528.7335 ext. 10 or email@example.com.