Musician Registration
Withrow Park Farmers' Market | Saturdays 9am to 1pm | June 1 to October 12, 2019

The Withrow Park Farmers’ Market welcomes local performers and is happy to provide the opportunity to connect with the market community. The market has a sound amplification permit, and access to electricity, however, performers are responsible to bring their own sound systems and equipment. Otherwise acoustic performances are welcomed!

We are seeking a variety of upbeat and lively performances and genres that are suitable for all ages. Thank you in advance for volunteering your time and talent to make the farmers' market more vibrant and welcoming!

Once you are registered you will receive a booking schedule in the begging of May with the opportunity to sign-up for two markets to perform at in the season.

Performers are allowed to put out a tip container and sell related merchanidise such as CDs. More information regarding market bucks and/or honorariums will be provided with the booking schedule. |

Email address *
First Name (primary contact) *
Your answer
Last Name (primary contact) *
Your answer
Cell number (primary contact) *
Your answer
Name of performer / group *
This is how it will appear on promotional material
Your answer
Number of members that will be performing *
Your answer
Genre of music and/or type of preformance *
(Folk, children's sing-alongs, dance etc.)
Your answer
Your answer
Your answer
Your answer
Your answer
Will you be providing a logo or image for promotional purposes?
Please send via email to: at least 2-3 weeks prior to your performance. We will include this on our social media, website or newsletter.
Type of preformance *
Please note although we have a sound amplification permit, the market does not provide sound equipment. Performances will need to be acoustic unless you can bring your own equipment. The market can provide an extension cord for power by request.
Please share any comments or questions that you may have:
Your answer
Sound Permit
The speakers utilized for sound amplification must face into the park and are not to be directed onto the street. Sound amplification of any kind (including sound checks) cannot exceed the maximum level for sound of 85 decibels. In addition, a representative of the Municipal Licensing and Standards Office may be required to monitor and will be permitted to regulate the volume of sound, subject to the provisions as set out in the Noise Control By-Laws.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service