Showcase your business, craft, or organization to the thousands in attendance during PrairieFest, Oswego’s annual community celebration!
• Generators (under 3K watts) are only allowed in specific booth areas #85-94.
• This is a rain-or-shine event. We recommend a tightly secured canopy.
• Each space is a 12’ x 12’ grassy area. Vendors provide their own tables and chairs.
• Full Expo Village set up is Thurs. June 16 from 10am-3:00pm with take down on Sunday, June 19 at 6pm.
• Saturday Only booths set up 7-9:30am on June 18, with take down that day after 8:00pm.
• We allow one vendor of each trademarked product line. Priority is given to local applications on a first come,
first served basis.
All booths are assigned first come, first served. Expo Village staff will contact you to confirm your booth address. All registrations due before June 1, 2022. There will be a $100 increase to the June fee for anyone able to be accommodated. For more information, email the Expo Village Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 PrairieFest Expo Village Hours
Thursday, June 16 4:00 - 9:00pm
Friday, June 17 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday, June 18 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday, June 19 11:00am - 6:00pm
Your booth application will not be processed and assigned until we have your booth payment. Pay for your booth by check or cash, or pay online at https://playoswegoland.square.site/