WHAT'S A VOLUNTEER HELP WITH?
• Roles are determined on site / at the event.
• You'll support things like event setup, breakdown, registration (it's a big one!), and guest hospitality.
• Time also dictates activity, morning shifts will be setup focused where the last shift is breakdown focused.
WHAT ARE SOME PERKS FOR VOLUNTEERING?
• We'll refund your ticket cost
• Special edition Uncubed shirt
WHAT ARE THE SHIFT SELECTION RULES?
• Shifts must start on time, so you're trained with your team. Please plan accordingly.
• If you're not a ticket holder, you must volunteer BEFORE accessing the event as an attendee.
• If you are a ticket holder, you can gain access as an attendee as early as your ticket allows or after your shift.
• Please consider the schedule on the event page,
. While volunteering you'll be "working" the event so you may not be able to access interactions at that time. For example, if you want to attend demos, you should select a shift before they start.
• If a shift is noted as full, you will only be contacted if a spot on the schedule opens for that time.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
• Volunteer spots are limited and approval is based on on a “first-come, first-served” basis, event fit, and shift availability.
• Applications are reviewed and those approved are contacted for the next steps to secure their volunteer spot.
LinkedIn Public Profile URL
Did you purchase a ticket to the event?
How did you learn about the volunteer opportunity?
I'm part of the Per Scholas program
Sherill Samuel at Queensborough Community College
I clicked the link on the event page
I reached out to the Uncubed team and was sent here
Select when you would like to work
PLEASE BE SURE to consider the 'Shift Selection Rules' in the above FAQ when selecting.
Wed, Nov 7: 9am - 12pm -- currently full as of Oct 10
Wed, Nov 7: 12pm - 3pm -- currently full as of Oct 24
Wed, Nov 7: 3pm - 6pm -- currently full as of Oct 24
Thu, Nov 8: 6am - 9am -- currently full as of Oct 10
Thu, Nov 8: 9am - 12pm -- currently full as of Nov 1
Thu, Nov 8: 12pm - 3pm
Thu, Nov 8: 3pm - 6pm
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
Approved applicants will be contacted for the next steps required to secure a volunteer spot.
Please note, we do our best to respond to everyone but sometimes volume exceeds our capability of replying to all applications.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Uncubed.