• Roles are determined on site / at the event.
• You'll support things like event setup, breakdown, registration (it's a big one!), and guest hospitality.
• Time also dictates activity, morning shifts will be setup focused where the last shift is breakdown focused.
WHAT ARE SOME PERKS FOR VOLUNTEERING?
• We'll refund your ticket cost
• Special edition Uncubed shirt
WHAT ARE THE SHIFT SELECTION RULES?
• Shifts must start on time, so you're trained with your team. Please plan accordingly.
• If you're not a ticket holder, you must volunteer BEFORE accessing the event as an attendee.
• If you are a ticket holder, you can gain access as an attendee as early as your ticket allows or after your shift.
• Please consider the schedule on the event page, nyc.uncubed.com. While volunteering you'll be "working" the event so you may not be able to access interactions at that time. For example, if you want to attend demos, you should select a shift before they start.
• If a shift is noted as full, you will only be contacted if a spot on the schedule opens for that time.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
• Volunteer spots are limited and approval is based on on a “first-come, first-served” basis, event fit, and shift availability.
• Applications are reviewed and those approved are contacted for the next steps to secure their volunteer spot.
Please note, we do our best to respond to everyone but sometimes volume exceeds our capability of replying to all applications.