Study Abroad Student Ambassador Application
As a Study Abroad Student Ambassador (SASA), you are a spokesperson for the Study Abroad Office and your program. SASA are asked to engage with prospective students interested in studying abroad and share their passion for travel.
• Participated in an approved study abroad program
• Be reliable and responsible
• Commit to participating in a minimum of 4 activities (virtual or in-person)
• Must be in good academic standing with the university
• Must be in good judicial standing with the university
Example Events to Get Involved (while adhering to CDC and campus guidelines regarding COVID-19 many activities may be virtual)
• Participate in panel discussions
• Assist with pre-departure events
• Assist with the Study Abroad Fair
• Classroom visits
• Outreach to on-campus clubs and organizations
• Tabling in the DSU
• Admission Events
• Short videos or going Live on Instagram
• Social Media takeovers
Application, Training, and Swag
• If you are interested in becoming a SASA, please complete this application.
• Attend SASA training.
• We will also be going over the point system and how to earn lots of Study Abroad Swag.
Major(s) & Minor(s)
Term of Study Abroad
City and Country of Study Abroad
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Christopher Newport University.