Intent-form: After School Program
Step 1: Please choose from the two options (either A or B) below and submit this intent form.
Step 2: We will reach out to you with other relevant details (by email) thereafter.
Located on ECC Road (GMaps:
), Mont Ivy Preschools runs high-quality, outcome-oriented and meaningful programs. The After School Program is for children aged between 4y and 12y and intends to provide a wide exposure aiding all-round growth of the child.
Option A: IMPACT Program (fees: Rs4999/month)
1) Monday to Friday | 4:00PM to 6:00PM everyday
a) Up to 1-hour of daily library/reading-time opportunity (4PM - 5PM).
b) Below units (4-classes/month per unit; 5PM - 6PM):
i) Monday : Yoga (mind and concentration development)
ii) Tuesday : Playing musical instrument - Keyboard (music aptitude)
iii) Wednesday : Household skills/cooking-for-self (independence and organized living)
iv) Thursday : Foreign language sensitization - French (global awareness)
v) Friday : Public Speaking (incl. interpersonal and communication skills)
3) The parents/child get to choose books worth Rs4999/- for the After School library from provided catalogues.
4) Transport/day-care services can be availed, subject to availability. Details will be shared via email, on request.
5) Compensation classes to be scheduled on other days (4PM to 5PM). The full-schedule will be shared via email.
I am interested in the IMPACT Program. Please share more details.
Option B: Single Units (fees: Rs1599/month/unit: 4 classes)
1) Transport/day-care services can be availed, subject to availability. Details will be shared via email, on request.
2) Compensation classes will be scheduled on other days (4PM to 5PM) to make-up for the lost classes on account of holidays. The full-schedule will be shared via email.
I am interested in the below unit(s) for my child. Please share more details.
Mondays (5PM-6PM): Yoga (mind and concentration development)
Tuesdays (5PM-6PM): Playing musical instrument - Keyboard (music aptitude)
Wednesdays (5PM-6PM): Household skills and cooking-for-self (independence and organized living)
Thursdays (5PM-6PM): Foreign language sensitization - French (global awareness)
Fridays (5PM-6PM): Public Speaking (interpersonal skills, communication and public speaking)
About you and the child
Your contact number
Your email id
Name of the child
Child's date of birth
Name of your child's school
By what time would the child reach Mont Ivy Preschools after the current school gets over
Will your child need a drop-back to home?
Please provide your address, if yes
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mont Ivy International Education.