Walking With Miss Millie
By Tamara Bundy
What is your LAST name?
What is your FIRST name?
Who is your teacher?
1. What is the name of the town to which Alice is moving?
2. What is happening to Grandma?
Her memory is getting worse
She has difficulty walking due to severe back pain
She lost her job and cannot afford to live alone
She was admitted to the hospital
3. What is "different" about Eddie?
He has leg braces
He is deaf
He is blind
He has autism
4. Who is Grandma's neighbor?
5. What does Eddie do with a plate?
He throws it like a frisbee
He pretends it is a steering wheel and drives around
He constantly eats on it
He rolls it across the floor
6. What did Alice find on the bike in the shed?
a hairy spider
a locked chain
7. What did Alice find in the box in the shed?
letters from her dad to her mom
8. Why is mama so upset with Alice?
Alice sassed her Grandma
Alice wouldn't let Eddie play with her
Alice didn't do the chores her mom asked her to do
Alice listened in on Miss Millie's private conversation
9. Who does Alice look like?
no one in her family
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Francis Howell School District.