12.30pm | Extended! MIS LunchTime Webinar: Catch the Experts
Proudly brought to you by:
Marketing Institute of Singapore
Mark your calendar and join us in this LunchTime Webinar 2020! Meet the Speakers LIVE! on Zoom as they are here to share with you about the Sales & Marketing industry as they know it through their lens.
Moderator: Roger Wang, President of MIS.
Duration for each Webinar: 1 hour talk with Q&As.
1. Fri, 15 May: Jack Yao on "Service With A Smile, Thanks to Standards!"
2. Mon, 18 May: Eugene Seah on "How To Stay Motivated During COVID-19 Crisis?"
3. Tue, 19 May: Dr. Ang Peng Hwa on "Marketing Through Social Media: Getting It Legally Right"
4. Wed, 20 May: Donald Lim on Building Business Resilience During COVID-19"
5. Thu, 21 May: Earl Allan on "The Importance Of Design Thinking (Post COVID-19)"
6. Fri, 22 May: Bhavik Bhatt on "The Leadership Guide to Building A Strategic Brand Narrative"
7. Tue, 26 May: Ms Barkathunnisha on "The Show Must Go On: Planning And Executing Events During A Crisis"
8. Wed, 27 May: MIS X Asian Marketing Federation - Asia Marketing Day 2020 (10.30am, UTC: +8, Singapore)
9. Thu, 28 May: Professor Catherine Tay on "Impact of COVID-19 On Business Contracts"
Admission: Free-To-Attend for all MIS Members and Public.
RSVP: Registrations are based on first-come first-serve basis.
*All information stated here is correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
For enquiries, please Whatsapp/Call : +65 8484 4414 (Judy Koh)
To view a list of HLB courses, please visit MIS official website at :
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service