Howard Pizza Potluck 2019 RSVP and Volunteers
It's nearly summer and once again time for our annual school potluck picnic - with pizza! All Howard families, as well as past students accompanied by current Howard families, are invited to pull up a blanket, celebrate our wonderful community, and share some tasty food...and pizza! All are welcome, though all children must be accompanied by parents.
NEW THIS YEAR: TWO BIG CHANGES!!
1. WE ARE GOING GARBAGE FREE!!
2. RSVPs AND VOLUNTEER SIGN UP WILL BE ONLINE
1. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PLATES, CUTLERY, AND WATER BOTTLES. WE WILL NOT BE SUPPLYING ANY PLATES, UTENSILS, CUPS OR NAPKINS.
As Howard is a Platinum Eco-School, it's important that we are conscious of how much waste we create. In the past, this event has generated a lot of waste. So bring a few plates, some cutlery, and a water bottle or two so you can enjoy the fabulous food and treats everyone always brings!
2. FILL IN THE 1-MINUTE SURVEY BELOW TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING AND HOW YOU CAN HELP.
PLEASE RESPOND BY FRIDAY JUNE 14.
DATE: THURSDAY JUNE 20
TIME: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
LOCATION: Food will be set out in the gym, and all are welcome to eat outside!
NO RAIN DATE: If it rains, we will eat in the gym.
VOLUNTEERS: This is an extremely well attended event, historically, so we need your help. Kindly check below how you are able to lend a hand this year.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- NO PEANUTS OR TREE NUTS in your dishes
- Please bring a dish to share that is large enough to serve those coming in your party. We welcome everything! Main, salad, dessert...
Your Community Picnic Team,
Liz Phillips and Liz Pounsett
Yes, we are coming! We are a party of:
Dish we are bringing:
Can you help?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service