All adopters must understand and agree that your pet is now a part of your family. It is essential to keep them healthy and happy. We do the best we can to ensure we match you with the perfect pet and ask that you ensure they are taken care of once they are in your care. This includes being patient with potty training. This can take some time and we will provide help and advice as necessary. Also, understand that this is a commitment that will require time and money.
- Ensure your pet is on heart-worm preventive, flea/tick preventive, and go to annual check-ups.
- Microchip (and register your chip) and make sure your pet has a tag on at all times.
- Animals must be indoors for the majority of the time, especially during harsh weather conditions, cold or hot.
- Be patient with potty training, this can take some time and we will provide help and advice as necessary.
- Make sure your pet gets enough food, water and exercise. Just like humans, they need all those things to thrive in their new home.
- Understand that this is a commitment that will require time and money.
- Must agree not to physically alter the animal; this would include: dock tail, debark, ear cropping, and de-claw and any other form of unnecessary physical alterations.
- NEVER surrender your pet to any other shelter or rescue organization, please contact Love And Rescue directly.
Check here to indicate that you have read and agree to the Love And Rescue Adoption Expectations stated above.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Love And Rescue.