WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We want the special and new, up-and-coming voices, including the unusual suspects; the ones that want to make a difference and change the world for the better.
- They must understand technology and / or impact investing on a societal and deeper level, be good at communicating it, and should be warm hearted people.
- Also, no divas, huge egos or "VIP's". All speakers should be at KFF19 for the right reason; to be part of a collaborative effort and community to build a positive future. We will ask all speakers to stay for the whole time and be part of the festival.
- We are searching for a clear purpose and any hands-on contributions. Can our suggested speaker facilitate a workshop, have a project that will be valuable for the KFF community or can get value from the community?
- Diversity is key! Speakers can be at any age, come from any discipline and country. In fact, we would love that.
THE FUTURE IS YOU #KFF19