On Friday, the festival happens inside the courtyards and theater of Artist Village. On Saturday We inhabit one city block from the corner of Lahser and Grand River to the corner of Lahser and Orchard. During the festival, that block is overflowing with art, energy, and thousands of people. Your goods will be prominently displayed in the midst of the bustle.
2. Please include 2 high-quality images of the work you'll be selling.
3. Set-Up: The space will be open for setup at 5:00 pm on Friday and 11:00 a.m on Saturday
4. Space: We ask that all of our vendors keep their goods, equipment, and signs in the spots allotted to them. We will ask you to remove anything outside your assigned area.
5. Regulations and Safety: All marketplace vendors must be licensed and in compliancewith the City of Detroit and State of Michigan when applicable.
6. Trash Disposal: The Festival rents large dumpsters and will set ample garbage cans. We ask that you assist in keeping our neighborhood clean and leave designated areas as you found them.
7. All proceeds from sales go to you the vendor.