Diversity Program Request
Please use this form to request a diversity program or presentation as well as report your own programs that may meet one of the following multicultural competencies.
The goal of our presentations and programs is to meet the needs of the campus community through promotion of cultural awareness and understanding of general diversity as described by ACUI's core competency of intercultural proficiency. The intended outcome is for participants to develop skill sets for global knowledge and cultural awareness and sensitivity demonstrated by an understanding of:
- Campus climate as it relates to cultural identities that include race, ethnicity, country of origin, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, and socioeconomic status
- The various approaches, including a combination of documentary and interactive approaches, effective for building cross-cultural sensitivity
- Current global events/concerns and changing demographics/trends related to the interdependence of nations
- Race/ethnicity, countries, geography, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental ability, and socioeconomic concerns (e.g., access, violence, health care, drugs)
- Leadership and management styles related to different cultures
- Religious, cultural, and ethnic traditions
Expected Length of Presentation
You may check more than one.
Open Group Diversi-Tea Dialogue
What are your expected goals for this presentation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service