AGREA Farm School Enrollment Form
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. First come, first served.
AGREA Farm School is now accepting scholarship applications for Tech-Voc Academic Year 2020.
LINK: AGREA Farm School Enrollment Form
1. Organic Agriculture Production NCII - 29 Days Regular Scholarship (Few slots left)
2. Pest Management (Vegetables) NCII - 39 Days Regular Scholarship (25 slots)
3. Agriculture Crops Production NCII - 56 Days UAQTEA Scholarship* (Few slots left)
All TESDA-funded scholarships at the AGREA Farm School include the following:
1. For Regular Scholarships: Free tuition fee including classroom and hands-on training, school uniform, school ID and lanyard, instructor fee, hands-on materials, and use of training equipment; and free assessment fee including assessment materials and assessor fee.
2. For UAQTEA Scholarships: all inclusions stated above plus daily living allowance worth P160.00 per day, insurance coverage, school uniforms, training materials, and tool kits after graduation.
***Note that food and accommodation is NOT COVERED by the scholarship. AGREA may recommend rooms for rent outside the AGREA premises, but we highly encourage that you look for your accommodation.***
TRAINING DATES, VENUE, AND TIME
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine imposed by the Philippine Government in light of the COVID-19 crisis, all training dates for the aforementioned scholarships and qualifications are TO BE ANNOUNCED (TBA). Hopefully, our training will commence as soon as the quarantine is lifted. Training is held at the AGREA Farm School and Assessment Center, AGREA Farm Estate, Barangay Cawit, Boac, Marinduque. Training is usually from Monday to Friday (or weekends), 8AM onwards.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. Must be a Filipino citizen;
2. Must be at least 18 years old unless otherwise stated.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate;
2. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate for female married applicants (if available);
3. Medical Certificate indicating "Fit to Work" or "Essentially Healthy";
4. Barangay Clearance;
5. Photocopy of any government-issued ID/school ID (if available);
6. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Form 137 (if available);
7. 5 pcs Passport size picture (formal clothing) on white background; and
8. 5 pcs 1x1 picture (formal clothing) on white background.
*UAQTEA Scholarships are strictly for High School graduates (or K-12 Grade 10 completers or ALS equivalent), who are also 15 years old and above, 4Ps Beneficiaries, DSWD Listahanan 2.0 priority citizens, with below P300,000 annual family income.
For more information, please visit the AGREA website
AGREA Farm School and Assessment Center
AGREA Farm Estate, Barangay Cawit, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Sun Cellular 0933 824-6020, Globe 0917 888-6505, Globe 0917 114-3663
Office Hours 9AM-5PM, M-F
Look for National Training Director Rafael Seño
You may also visit the TESDA Marinduque Provincial Office
3/F Francisco Pura Building, Barangay San Miguel, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Tel. No. (042) 332-0231, Globe 0995-784-7296
Please fill-out the form below.
Choose your desired Training Course:
Organic Agriculture Production NCII - 29 Days Regular Scholarship
Pest Management (Vegetables) NCII - 39 Days Regular Scholarship
Agriculture Crops Production NCII - 56 Days UAQTEA Scholarship (strictly for High School graduates only, 15 years old and above, 4Ps Beneficiaries)
"I am undecided which training course to pursue."
Last Name (Family Name)
First Name (Given Name)
Extension Name (Ex.: Jr., Sr., III)
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AGREA Philippines.