- Three interactive learning modules that introduce K-6 students to online safety and basic cybersecurity
- Curriculum slides to supplement the modules
- Instructor's Guide containing installation instructions, modules information, and teacher notes for the curriculum
- Cover letter that describe the ESCEI to parents, guardians, and educators
- Brochure, social media guide, and press release template that can be used to promote the ESCEI
- Template certificates to award students upon completion of the modules
(Note: The certificates in the kit are intended for all students. Students that complete the "Security Showdown" module, which is intended for K-3rd graders, can create an additional unique certificate. More information on the Security Showdown certificate can be found in the Instructor's Guide.)
After completing the form below, you will be taken to a page to download the kit. If you would like to request a hard copy kit please click that option on the form below.