CyberPatriot Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative 2.0 Request Form
Thank you for your interest in requesting the CyberPatriot Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative! The digital version of this kit includes:
- Three interactive learning modules that introduce K-6 students to online safety and basic cybersecurity
- Curriculum slides to supplement the modules
- Instructor's Guide containing installation instructions, module information, and teacher notes for the curriculum
- Cover letter that describes ESCEI to parents, guardians, and educators
- Brochure, social media guide, and press release template that can be used to promote ESCEI
- Template participation certificate to award students upon completion of the modules
(Note: The certificates in the kit are intended for all students. Students that complete the "Security Showdown" module, which is intended for K-3rd graders, can create an additional unique certificate. More information on the Security Showdown certificate can be found in the Instructor's Guide.)
After completing the form below, you will be taken to a page to download the kit.
School/Organization (If none, type "N/A")
Are you a parent, educator, organization leader or other:
Would you like to receive communications from the CyberPatriot Program Office, including the monthly newsletter and other announcements?
Sign me up!
How did you find out about the CyberPatriot Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative?
I am a Coach for the CyberPatriot National Youth Cyber Defense Competition
I am a Mentor for the CyberPatriot National Youth Cyber Defense Competition
Part of a CyberPatriot Center of Excellence
School or District Official
Parent or guardian of a K-6 student
The Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative has been made possible by our generous sponsors.
We are pleased to offer ESCEI free of charge, however we welcome donations to the Air Force Association's CyberPatriot program to offset some of the costs of this kit. If you care to contribute, please visit
. Thank you for supporting CyberPatriot!
No, I would not like to donate at this time.
Yes, I would like to donate to CyberPatriot program.
With how many students do you plan to use the ESCEI kit?
More than 30
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service