CLEVELAND IRISH CULTURAL FESTIVAL - Merchandise Vendor Application & Contract
This year the Cleveland Irish Cultural Festival (CICF) is July 19-21, 2019 at Berea Fairgrounds! By filling out this form and with your electronic signature at the bottom, you agree to the included terms. Contact Pat Dowd at
or Caitie Beardmore at
if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in CICF 2019!
• Complete this application in FULL (incomplete forms will be returned).
• Please only submit one application per year before the festival.
• Vendors must be able to attend all three days of the festival.
• Application deadline is May 1.
• Non-refundable payments are due in full by June 15.
• Returned checks will be charged $35.
• Please send color photos of your merchandise AND your booth to
to complete your application immediately following your submission of this form.
• Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and you will receive a response within 30 days.
• If your application is denied, you will be notified by email.
• If your application is accepted, a welcome email and an invoice for the full balance will be sent.
• This invoice will need to be paid in FULL prior to June 15 unless otherwise arranged.
• Space(s) will be assigned by the Festival Coordinator only after completed applications and FULL payment of fees are received.
• Spaces are non-transferrable and cannot be resold. All fees are non-refundable.
• In the beginning of July the coordinator will send directions, assignments and other pertinent information.
• After the festival, we may send a survey to gather feedback from our vendors. Please feel free to keep notes on your ideas to make CICF even better next year!
Please note: as a cultural festival, we ONLY include vendors that sell Irish goods, exhibit Irish culture, or preserve cultural heritage in Cleveland. Please DO NOT continue on with this form if your business does not meet these standards.
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
Home / Business Phone
May we text you if we have questions?
Is this cell phone a good way to contact you over the weekend?
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Have you been a vendor at CICF before?
If yes, were you a vendor at CICF last year?
If yes, please feel free to share any feedback that would help our system run more smoothly or ideas you have picked up at other festivals!
What category best describes your business?
Retail - Selling others' goods
Arts & Crafts - Selling your own work
No Sales - Just marketing the business
If sales, please indicate the different categories of goods you will sell:
Art / Photography
Brewing / Drinking Supplies
Clothing / Accessories (Adults)
Clothing / Accessories (Children)
Dance Supplies / Instruction
Faith-related: Catholic or Christian Supplies
Irish Food / Imported Snacks
Irish Sportswear or Equipment
Please describe all items you will be selling and/or exhibiting, especially if they do not fall into any of the above categories.
New to CICF? What other festivals, especially Irish, have you participated in and whom could we contact as reference?
RENTAL NEEDS & FEES
Please indicate the INDOOR space and accommodations you would need:
10x10 area with three (3) 8-foot tables ………$750
18x10 area with four (4) 8-foot tables …………$900
26x10 area with five (5) 8-foot tables ………….$1100
34x10 area with six (6) 8-foot tables ……………$1200
42x10 area with seven (7) 8-foot tables ………$1300
OR: I'm interested in the new OUTDOOR space (next question).
NEW!! Would you be interested in our new OUTDOOR vendor space? Please note, you must provide and secure your own 10x10 or 10x20 tent.
10x10 area (one-sided selling only) with one (1) 8-foot table ............. $450
10x10 area (three sided selling) with three (3) 8-foot tables ……………$750
18x10 area with four (4) 8-foot tables ………………$900
New area in red. Space is limited and placement is decided by the festival team.
Please indicate your needs in regards to tables:
I need the tables as listed above.
I do not need tables and will provide my own.
How many green table skirts would you need ($7.00 each)?
How many green table covers would you need ($3.00 each)?
Will you be camping out at the grounds for the $30 nightly camping fee?
No, we will not be staying at the grounds.
Yes, and I understand the $30 nightly fee.
If camping, which nights will you be staying?
Wednesday before the Festival
Thursday before the Festival
Friday of the Festival
Saturday of the Festival
Sunday of the Festival
Monday after the Festival
Tuesday after the Festival
Get out your calculator! What is the total amount due including booth space accommodation, table needs, and camping fees?
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
• Arrival and Departure: Unless otherwise arranged, Vendors may set up between 10am and 4:00pm on the Friday of the festival. Vendors MUST have all vehicles off of the grounds by 4:00pm on Friday and booths should be ready go to by 5pm. Vendors may come in to set up after 10am on Saturday and Sunday, but all vehicles must be gone by 11am and booths should be ready by 11:30am. Staff should not come in before 12noon on Sunday and 11:30am on Saturday (maximum of three persons each day). Vendors are never to leave vehicles unattended, especially leaving the grounds -- this causes major problems when we need vehicles moved to continue our set-up. Vendors should stay open for business untli the close of the festival and no vehicles will be permitted on the grounds on Sunday night until 10:30pm. PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION AND ABIDE BY THESE TIMES.
• Right to Sell: Cleveland Irish Cultural Festival (CICF) grants You, the Vendor, the right to sell, distribute, display, or provide—and Vendor agrees to sell, distribute, display, or provide—at the market site, only the items and/or services listed and described on the Vendor Application: nothing else, especially food if not an Irish import. CICF will provide space, tables and electricity at the site for the use of the Vendor. Vendors will get two passes per booth for owners. Vendor agrees to have his/her booth open for business for the full time of the festival hours.
• Payments: Payment can be made by Check or Money Order (made out to CICF, sent by mail to Pat Dowd, c/o Irish Festival, ). Vendor shall pay CICF the agreed upon amount for the use of the designated booth space, to be paid in full by June 15.
• Trash: Vendor shall keep their booth area clean and sanitary at all times. Vendor shall be responsible for removing any and all trash and for disposing of it in the designated containers provided onsite. Please clean your site fully before leaving and take everything with you. This is a “leave no trace” event.
• Prohibited Sales: Alcohol, illegal substances, animals, guns, other weapons, and toy weapons. Please do not bring any food or beverages to sell unless you are registered as a Food Vendor.
• Prohibited on the premises: Dogs, Alcohol that is not sold through the festival, and Drugs.
• Tents: Outdoor vendors must provide 10x10 or 10x20 tents with a back rear wall to cover their spaces. Tents must be properly secured to minimize damage to other vendor’s property in the event of a windy day. Vendor is responsible for securing the tent at night.
• Trash Removal: Grounds must be kept clean and free from debris. There will be designated trash dumpsters provided for Vendors to use during the weekend. At the end of each night, you may neatly leave bags of trash directly in front of location for pickup. Vendors are expected to provide their own trash bins and trash bags.
• Non-Compliance: CICF has the right to refuse any Vendor participating at the festival if they do not comply with the rules set forth by CICF If a Vendor is found noncompliant, CICF will not refund Vendor fees. CICF may assess a $100 fee for any non-compliance that interferes with the running of the festival.
• Termination of Agreement: If in the judgment of CICF the operation of the booth or the quality of the merchandise or services does not meet the requirements of this agreement, or if the vendor is in default of any other term of this agreement, CICF may terminate this agreement in part or in its entirety at any time. Vendor may terminate this agreement at any time prior to the event with the understanding that all fees paid to CICF will be forfeited by Vendor. Once set up at the event, vendor agrees to stay set up for the full event. No refunds will be given for any cancellation. All fees are non-refundable.
IMPORTANT: ONCE ACCEPTED BY THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE, THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. AS WITH ALL CONTRACTS, BE CERTAIN THAT YOU READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE SIGNING IT.
I understand that this application is an offer to participate in the CICF, and that this offer is not binding on the CICF and that I have no rights hereunder until said Committee has accepted this offer. I recognize that the Festival Committee has the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or reject any and all such offers.
I accept complete responsibility for the care and safety of my exhibit and materials during the Festival, and I will not hold the CICF responsible for any loss or damage of any kind. Vendor shall pay all sales and other taxes, fees and assessments required by any applicable federal, state and local laws in connection with Vendor’s participation in the CICF. Vendor shall hold CICF harmless from any and all taxes, including fees and penalties, if any, required to be paid in connection with Vendor’s activities under this Contract. Vendor shall provide CICF with all requested documentation to evidence Vendor’s compliance with tax laws, tax codes and rules and regulations.
This application, when accepted by the Festival Committee, along with the Rules and Regulations governing the Festival contain the final and entire agreement between the parties hereto, and neither they, nor their agents shall be bound by any terms, conditions or representations not herein written. The festival may change some terms with notice.
I, the duly authorized participant, or agent of, have read and understand and so hereby expressly acknowledge receipt of and agree to all the terms, conditions and authorizations contained in the application for exhibit space and the attached Rules and Regulations and Liability Provisions governing the Festival and I expressly agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein.
The following are frequently disregarded terms.. Please click each one to indicate that you understand and that you will help us keep our festival running smoothly! Contact the coordinator if you have questions or need to make individual arrangements.
We will not begin our set-up until 10am and will be complete with our set-up by 4pm on the Friday of the festival.
We will not leave our vehicles unattended on the grounds.
We will have ALL vehicles clear of the grounds by 4pm on the Friday of the festival.
We will have ALL vehicles clear of the grounds by 10am on Saturday and Sunday of the festival.
We will have our staff members come in the main gate after 12noon on Saturday and 11:30am on Sunday. Please provide their names here:
If electing to sell outdoors, I understand that I am responsible for my tent being safe, secure, and able to protect my goods overnight.
I have read the vendor contract in full and agree to the terms above.
Electronic Signature: First and Last Name
Thank you for your application! Please send color photos of your merchandise AND what your booth looks like when it's all set up to firstname.lastname@example.org with "VENDOR PICTURES - Your business name" in the subject line. This will complete your application. Thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service