Request a Reader Review Copy of HOW TO HEAL A LIFE (The Haven #2) by Sloan Parker
If interested in a review copy of my title HOW TO HEAL A LIFE, use the form below to request a free e-book. By doing so, you agree to post an honest review to at least one of the following sites: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Google Play, and to let me know when the review is posted. If you're requesting a copy to review on a blog, please include the blog's link below.
Your free review copy of the book will be sent to you via e-mail as an attachment.
If you have any questions, please e-mail
Thanks so much,
Complete the following to get your e-book
For this title, reviewer copies will be sent on or before October 24th.
For contact purposes only.
Your Reviewer Profile Name
The name you use to review books online.
Your E-mail Address
This must be the same e-mail address that you will use when submitting your review link.
In what format would you like to receive your free e-book?
E-books will be mailed to you as an attachment in one of the following formats.
If you are requesting the book to review for a blog, please include the site's address where the review will be posted.
Terms and Details
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and other details:
1) Requesting a free book for review does NOT require you to leave a positive review. Reviews should be your honest reaction to the book.
2) When you request a free e-book for review, it will be sent to you as an e-mail attachment. At this time we do not gift books through the individual bookstores.
3) The free e-book is for your personal use and shall not be shared with other readers.
4) By requesting a free e-book for review, you are agreeing to email the link of your completed review to
5) We may decide to pull quotes from your public review for use on Sloan Parker's website. You will receive full credit for the quote, and the quote will link to your review when possible.
6) You may skip reviewing any book you receive if you do not enjoy the book and prefer not to post negative reviews or if you are unable to read the book and/or post a review for any reason.
7) However, if you skip leaving reviews for too many of the free e-books you receive, we reserve the right not to send you future e-books. This is not meant to penalize those of you who do not enjoy the books, but to deter people from asking for free books when they have no intention of offering reviews in return.
8) To be counted as valid for future participation, a review must be posted to the book's public product page online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Google Play. Of course the review is your intellectual property, and you may also post it to any other sites or blogs that you wish.
9) Reviews do NOT need to be posted in English on non-English bookstores.
Thank you for your interest and for helping spread the word about Sloan Parker's books.
Agree to the Terms
You must agree to the terms above to submit this form.
I have read the details above and agree to the terms.
Join the Review Request Mailing List
If I'm not already, I would like to sign up to the Review Mailing List to receive future notifications of free e-books and review opportunities from Sloan Parker.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service