Food and Beverage Manager
The Food and Beverage (F&B) Manager oversees day to day operations. Ensures Staff is updated regularly for any changes made to menu, hours, or operations. Responsible for staff accountability and training/development. Oversees labor costs and Inventory control. Excellent Customer Service skills and Communication Skills. Ensures quality guest experience for all guests who dine-gamble-bet-play. Ensures all Food items are being made correctly following any modifications and allergies. Ensures all Bar drinks are being made correctly with accurate recipes and proper pours. Regulates Staffing Schedule and makes sure the needs of the guests are being met by all positions accurately staffed. Ensures the “Sports Bar” Vibe by having sports games programmed on surrounding TVs and having sound for local sports teams and events. Must have full time availability and be able to work in high volume. Time management skills are a must, must have excellent problem-solving skills.
Essential Job Functions:
· Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
· Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
· Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
· Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
· Managing daily food and beverage operations.
· Following food and safety regulations.
· Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
· Assisting with marketing events.
· Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
· Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
The minimum age required for this position is 21 years old.
High school graduate or GED
Basset certificate required.
Food Handler certificate required.