Your Mental Health Story
Thanks for sharing your Sales Mental Health story with the community. If you're looking for guidance on how to structure your post a good format is:
1) Why were you struggling?
2) How were you feeling?
3) What did you, your workplace, your peer or family do to support you/ not support you?
Here are some ideas:
- Negative Mental Health experiences you've faced while working in sales.
- Best practices for navigating stressful situations in sales like a deal falling through or missing target.
- Daily self-care routines that help you become resilient and remain Mentally Healthy.
- Positive experiences where you have been struggling and your workplace, colleague or peer supported you in your recovery.
Looking forward to reading your story!
Share your story/ best practices/ experience in the box below:
What type of Sales role does your story relate to? (click all that apply)
Account Executive (New Business Acquisition)
Account Manager (Account Growth and Expansion)
What industry does your story pertain to?
If you would like to make your post identifiable and be tagged in a future post on LinkedIn with your story, please add your name below - otherwise please skip.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Top Gun Sales.