Toastmasters Membership Application
Club Number: 5964
District Number: 91 (Division C, Area 33)
Club Name: Broadgate Speakers
Full Address (including Postcode)
Home Telephone no.
Mobile/Work Telephone no.
New Membership - Online Membership Fee
£20 one off.
£13/month paid up-front from the joining date up until the end of September or the end of March.
Applications to join the club for two months or less will not be accepted.
If you join from June up until the end of March, the total cost will be as follows.
£20 administration fee + £13 membership fee x 10 months = £150.
Already Membership of another Toastmasters Club? – please supply your Membership Number
Cheque payable to 'Charity Communicators'
Directly into Nat West Acct: Acct No: 47719206 Sort Code: 60 17 31
Via Paypal (admin fee) on website
Members Agreement and Release:
Consistent with my desire to take personal responsibility for my conduct, individually and as a member of a Toastmasters club, I agree to abide by the principles contained in “A Toastmaster’s Promise” and the governing documents and policies of Toastmasters International and my club. I will refrain from any form of discrimination, harassment, derogatory, illegal, or unethical conduct, and I understand that if I engage in such conduct, I may be responsible to reimburse Toastmasters International, my club or other clubs, or other individuals involved with Toastmasters, for any damages, losses, or costs resulting from my conduct.
Understanding that Toastmasters programs are conducted by volunteers who cannot be effectively screened or supervised by Toastmasters International or its clubs, I release and discharge Toastmasters International, its clubs, governing bodies, and representatives from any liability for the intentional or negligent acts or omissions of any member or officer of my club or other clubs, or any officer of Toastmasters International.
A Toastmasters Promise
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise...
- To attend club meetings regularly
- To prepare all of my speeches to the best of my ability, basing them on projects in the Pathways Program manuals
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters educational and recognition programs
- To maintain honest and highly ethical standards during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities
By my typed signature below, I agree to the terms of A Toastmaster's Promise, and the Members agreement and Release stated above, and certify that I am 18 years of age or older, in compliance with the Toastmasters International Club Constitution.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service