Volunteer with CodePath.org
CodePath.org creates modern, job-focused software engineering curricula and tools that colleges use to launch underserved students from all across the United States into meaningful careers in tech. We offer technical programs both in person on college campuses and remotely via Zoom.
Please fill out the form below to let us know how you'd like to get involved. We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
What are the time requirements?
Volunteering in different ways has different time requirements as outlined below:
- Teaching a live remote course requires about a 10 hour a week time commitment
- TA'ing a course requires around 2 hours a week while the course is running
- Authoring curriculum or guides can be more intensive (15 hrs/week for courses) or just a few hours
- Industry panel takes just a 1 hour commitment in a semester to be on the Q&A panel for students
- Mentors should be able to spend at least 10 hour commitment over a few months meeting with students
You read more by visiting:
. If you are interested in helping out, please fill out the form below or reach out to us at
if you have questions!
Which of the following best describes you?
Professional software engineer
CS or STEM Professor at University
Designer or Product Manager
Educator but not at a university
Technical recruiter or hiring manager
How would you like to help out?
Teach or TA for students in an upcoming course
Mentor students outside of course hours
Speak to students on an industry panel via Zoom
Author curriculum and/or technical guides
Check any topics below you could assist with in the future
Data Structure and Algorithms
Front-end Web (i.e React)
Back-end Web (i.e Node.js)
Machine Learning / AI
Where are you located? (Note we have lots of remote volunteer opportunities)
What is your LinkedIn URL?
Anything else you'd like to share?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CodePath.