New Goshenhoppen UCC Sunday School
Use this form to RSVP up to 5 students at a time for Sunday School
Welcome to Sunday School, thanks for joining us!
Adult Sunday School will take place in the Christian Education Building at 9:15 am to 10:15 am
All Sunday School participants will observe the following:
1. Masks will be worn at all times.
2. Students will follow social distancing practices.
3. Students will remain in their designated classroom. No roaming thru the halls.
4. After Sunday School, students will be brought to Fellowship Hall and stand on a "star" (6 feet apart), and remain there until called when their driver pulls up to the door for pick up.
5. All students, including adult class members, will enter and exit from Fellowship Hall. Exception would be for any adult who might have difficulty with stairs or walking. In those cases, enter at the Roberts Room entrance.
6. Classrooms to be used for Sunday School will all be on the lower level. Adults will occupy the Heidelberg Room. Youngest students will be in infant Nursery. The 3rd/4th grade room, Jr Youth room, and Sr High room will be used for other students.
7. No singing in classrooms.
Person Picking Up Student(s) (if not same as above)
Pickup Vehicle - Make & Model (if dropping off)
Student 1 Name
Student 1 Grade Level
Student 2 Name (if applicable)
Student 2 Grade Level (if applicable)
Student 3 Name (if applicable)
Student 3 Grade Level (if applicable)
Student 4 Name (if applicable)
Student 4 Grade Level (if applicable)
Student 5 Name (if applicable)
Student 5 Grade Level (if applicable)
Contact Phone Number
Contact Phone Number Type
All the information provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Goshenhoppen UCC.