Shree Jalaram Mandir Bal Vihar Class - Registration Form
AGE – 5 and Above
Learn Hindu Culture, Indian Festivals, Yoga/Meditation, Sholkas, Prathnas, Bhajans, Artwork etc.
Shree Jalaram Mandir is offering “BAL VIHAR CLASS” on every Saturday from 1:00 – 2:00pm starting from September 07, 2019 - July 11, 2020 .
There is no registration fee for the class, however, fees will be charged for any materials provided in the class.
Ashish: +1 630-313-0024
Jigna: + 1 847-372-1533
Kinjal: +1 847-890-5390
Participant Name (First, Last)
Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian Name (First, Last)
Parent/Guardian Contact Number (Cell Phone)
e.g: 7383950897 - Only 10 digits and without space and "+1"
Parent/Guardian Email Address
Do you want updates from Shree Jalaram Mandir for upcoming events/programs?
Are you interested for volunteering in the class or any other Mandir related activities?
Rules and Policies for Gujarati Language Class
- Class will be held every Saturday at either Mandir Basement or inside the Mandir Main Hall
- If a class is cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, all students/parents will be informed via email or WhatsApp message
- All students are expected to behave properly and if behavior is the cause of disturbance to other students, teachers may discharge the student from the class
- All the students are expected to attend the class on time and regular basis
- Neither the Teachers nor the Mandir is liable or responsible for any personal loss or injury to any student/parent during the class or during any events related to the class/activity.
- Permit the Mandir to take photographs/video during the class or any class related activities to place on Mandir Website, Facebook Page, News, or Publications.
By submitting this form, I agree and understand the instruction given above and agree to allow my child to participate in Gujarati Language Classes offer by Shree Jalaram Mandir.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service