Participate in an upcoming Flutter user study!
Hello from the Flutter team!
This a short questionnaire to verify your eligibility for an upcoming user study with the Flutter team. This study is an opportunity to share your experience on developing Flutter apps that have a platform-specific look & feel for both iOS and Android. This study will help the Flutter team better understand your needs in order to incorporate them into future product enhancements.
We’re currently scheduling participants for a study that takes place in November 2019. Sessions will be conducted remotely - you’ll need a high-speed Internet connection, an active Gmail account, and a computer with a working video camera, speaker and microphone to participate in the study.
If you’re interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below. We’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.
Details of the study:
* The duration of the study is up to 60 minutes. You will be asked to provide your published app’s URLs to app stores and walk through the design to development process, including getting design spec and Flutter implementation of platform-specific theming on both iOS and Android.
* You’ll receive a gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation. Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers in fashion, housewares, sporting goods, books and more. Gift card options can be viewed at
* If your company policies do not allow you to accept gifts, for US participants only, we can offer a credit at TisBest to make a donation to the charity of your choice
To participate you will need to:
* Be at least 18 years old
* Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
* Allow us to video or audio record the session
* Have an active Gmail account you can log-in to during the study session and join a Google Hangout from
* Have a computer with a working video camera, microphone and speaker
* Have a broadband Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1 all fine)
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive a gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**
Thank you for your time.
User Experience Researcher, Flutter
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
If you have any questions about our usability studies visit:
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms