Exeter Christmas Festival - Parade Registration
Thank you for your interest in being apart of the 2019 Exeter Christmas Festival & Parade! The Exeter Santa Claus Parade is run in partnership with the Business Improvement Association (BIA) & the Exeter Lions Club.
DATE: Saturday, November 16
TIME: 6:00pm, line up at 5:00pm - 5:45pm (East of Main St. at Huron St.)
START LOCATION: Huron St. East
PARADE ROUTE: Huron St. East to Main St. North to Victoria St. East to the Rec Centre
• We strongly recommend that you use lights & music on your floats;
• Float sponsor names should be placed on both sides of the floats rather than the front & back;
• Safety MUST come first - we ask that treats be handed out rather than thrown from the float;
• If your parade entry includes horses (which we encourage), you will be placed at the end of the parade;
• Please DO NOT use any Santa’s on floats - Santa’s appearance is reserved for the grande finale!
NEW THEME: Candyland Christmas
We welcome all participation in order to make this parade a great one! We encourage all participants to partake in this year’s parade theme, CANDYLAND CHRISTMAS!
This theme encourages floats to include candy canes, gingerbread men and all things candy! Get creative! Put your own Christmas spin on it!
Prizes will be awarded for the best use of the “CandyLand Christmas” theme!
Contact Phone Number
Will your float have the following? Please check all that apply.
If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with the individuals listed below:
Santa Claus Parade Coordinator
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service