Present continuous Exam
TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. This Tense is used to talk about actions in progress.
2. We don't need to write the verb TO BE.
3. He _____ working now.
4. Sarah and Peter _____ going home.
5. The main verb is always written with ING in the end.
6. She _____ too fast.
7. I _____ the truth.
am not telling
8. Vanesa _____ dinner.
9. Are you _____ TV?
10. We _____ the guitar together.
11. I am writing _____.
in this moment
12. My cat is _____ fish.
13. _____ now?
Is it rain
Is it raining
14. This Tense is also used to talk about the future.
15. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
You are going to the doctor tomorrow.
You are go to the doctor tomorrow.
You going to the doctor tomorrow.
16. Which of the following sentences refers to a future plan?
We are playing football now.
We are playing football tomorrow.
We aren't playing football.
17. They _____ living here.
18. It _____ in Alaska.
19. I _____ a cake.
20. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
Homer is fix his bike.
Homer is fixing his bike.
Homer isn't fix his bike.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service