Volunteers for Newcastle China Week 2017
Registration form for Newcastle China Week 2017 volunteers
Confirm Email Address
Select your preferred date and time slot
Saturday 14 October | Shift 2 | 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm | Tasks include monitoring crowds and facilities, rubbish collection, pack down of the festival site, helping patrons safely leave the site
Sunday 15 October | Shift 1 | 7 am - 12 pm | Tasks include marking out stalls, market bump in assistant, site set up, decor
Sunday 15 October | Shift 2 | 12 pm - 5 pm | Tasks include monitoring crowds and facilities, rubbish collection, pack down of the festival site, market bump out assistance, helping patrons safely leave the site
Any time! Please allocate me where needed!
Do you have any specific skills you would like to offer?
Is there anything we should know about you? Medical conditions, specific requirements ect.
Emergency contact details - friend or family. Name and number.
What is your association with the festival?
Student / Alumni at the University of Newcastle
A Confucious Institute student
Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA)
What do you need to bring?
- Please wear comfortable and smart clothes (think T-shirt and jeans). Your clothing should be weather appropriate and something you can move around in.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Bring a water bottle
- Can-do 'tude
Term and Conditions
1. You attend and participate in the event exclusively at your own risk and at all times
2. You acknowledge that you will represent Newcastle China Week and its sponsors in a professional and pleasant way to the public, participants and media
3. You have provided up to date emergency contact information
4. You agree to adhere to all event rules and conditions and instructions from the Event Manager and Organisers
5. You indemnify and will keep indemnified the Organiser and each Event Sponsor against all costs, losses or damages to property or self, arising from or in relation to my attendance at or participation in the Event including the attendance or participation of any person in my care.
Please note you will be required to sign a waiver form prior to starting your shift.
By checking the box below, you acknowledge that the information you have provided is true, and you have read and agree with the terms and conditions.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service