Hampton U. Scholarship Application - Atlanta Chapter
The Atlanta Chapter of the National Hampton Alumni Association, Inc. proudly announces a scholarship program for Metro Atlanta area students who will be or who are attending Hampton University. The Scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance to Hampton University students. The following criteria will be used to select students to receive the scholarship.
1. Completed Scholarship application
2. A minimum grade point average (unweighted) of 2.8 is required for new and continuing Hampton University students
3. Current copy of Spring 2020 grades
4. Two letters of recommendation from persons who can attest to your academic and future potential. Examples include current teachers, minister, former employer, school advisor (Do not include relatives)
5. Interview will be required (Interviews will be scheduled early August 2020). Information concerning the interview format will be provided by the Scholarship Committee in advance of the interview.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service