'17-'18 Operation Fit PARENT Survey (Spring)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Minges Brook- Lakeview
Dudley Stem- Battle Creek Public Schools
LaMora Park- - Battle Creek Public Schools
Post Franklin- Battle Creek Public Schools
Valley View- Battle Creek Public Schools
# of people living in your house
10 or more
1. How familiar are you with the Operation Fit Program?
Not at all familiar
2. How enthusiastic is your child with Operation Fit Program?
Not at all Enthusiastic
3. Did you know your child was eating breakfast in their classroom at school every day?
4. How does your family feel about eating healthy foods?
5. Most nights for dinner my family eats (pick one)
Home Cooked Meal
6. As a family, afterschool we usually (pick one)
Do something active
Read a book/draw
7. How many times a week does your family do you do something active together?
More than 5
8. How does your family feel about activities that involve a lot of running?
8. How does your family feel about activities that make your tired or sweaty?
10. Do you think having breakfast helps your child (please check all that apply)
Connect positively with teachers
Attend School on Time
Get good grades
Connect positively with other students
11. Do you think Operation Fit helps your child (please check all that apply)
Focus better in class
Perform better on assignments and tests
Live a healthier life
Learn about healthy behaviors
12. Please provide any other information or feedback:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service