2020 Oregon SHAPE Conference Call for Proposals
Thank you for wanting to present at the Oregon SHAPE 2020 Conference! Please fill out this form to submit your session proposal(s) for the conference on October 9 & 10, 2020. All sessions accepted will take place on Saturday, October 10 only.
We encourage sessions that are dynamic, active, innovative, highly informative and include the participants in the learning. Sessions need to be aligned with Oregon Health and Physical Education standards, so please plan on referencing them in your sessions. We look forward to your proposals!
The closing date to submit your session proposal(s) will be Friday, May 1 at 11:59 pm pacific time. If your proposal is accepted, and you confirm with us that you can present, your responsibilities are as follows;
- Register for the conference by June 31st, 2019 (if you fail to register by this date, your session will be removed from the program and this spot will be opened up to another presenter).
- Cover the costs of your own food, travel, and accommodations.
- Bring your own activity equipment for your session.
- Bring your own computer and appropriate dongles. We will provide a screen and projector only if requested.
- Provide the Oregon SHAPE planning team with your electronic handouts by October 2 (send them all in PDF format). Handouts are a summarization of the information that you will be covering in your session. We encourage all presenters to have a set of handouts (PPT slides, lesson plans, etc) that we can share with our attendees.
- Print off ahead of time any hard copy handouts that you would like to provide to your session attendees.
When filling out this form, please give thought to your session title and description because we will be using the information you submit in our conference program.
If there will be more than one presenter please list all names.
Preferred contact phone number
Tell us about yourself (and your fellow presenter(s) if appropriate).
Session Description (100 words or less)
What is your session about? This description will be used in our conference program, so please be specific.
Attendees will learn...
The takeaway for attendees of this session is...
A Physical Educator
A Health Educator
A Higher Ed Professional
An Exhibitor (non-profit)
A Vendor (For-profit)
The focus of the session is...
Adapted Physical Education
What level is your session targeted at? Please check all that apply.
High School (10-12)
Session Space Needed
Large Activity Space
Audio Visual Needs
Please note that you are required to supply your own laptop & dongles.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service